Wooden sash windows installed in homes in Barnes and Mortlake
The perfect addition to homes in Barnes and Mortlake, the bespoke sash windows we install offer an unbeatable combination of period good looks and modern insulation. Here at Berry Construction we have many years of experience in installing wooden sash windows and our range offers superb elegance and style at an affordable price.
Update your home with wooden sash windows
Installing wooden sash windows offers a range of advantages, not least in terms of traditional elegance. Here are just a few examples of how our bespoke sash windows could enhance your home:
- Cost-effective pricing: although plastic UPVC frames might cost slightly less to install, they simply won’t last as long as timber frames. Plastic can warp and discolour over time, however our windows will stay looking as good as the day they were installed for many years to come. The long life of bespoke wooden & timber windows helps to make them a cost-effective option in comparison to UPVC frames, offering you decades elegance, warmth and security.
- Kerb-appeal: if you live in one of Barnes’ or Mortlake’s many period homes, you’ll understand the importance of kerb-appeal! There’s no doubt that bespoke timber sash windows look stunning and as ours are available in a range of styles including sash and casement, can be designed to replicate and enhance the period features of your property.
- Increase the value of your home: if your home looks good it’s value will improve, helping to make wooden sash windows a worthwhile investment for homeowners in Barnes and Mortlake.
- Unlike traditional timber windows, ours are glazed with energy efficient double glazing, designed to keep heat in and the cold out. Each frame is designed to fit securely, helping you to reduce your energy bills and to ensure your home stays nice and warm during the winter months.
- Our range of windows are fitted with highly robust locks so you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that your property and possessions are protected.
- Each window is made to measure, making them ideal for windows of all shapes and sizes, including round, arched and semi-circular.
- Many homeowners assume that timber windows are difficult and expensive to maintain. This is not the case and because ours come with a long-lasting, weather resistant factory finished paint coating, they’ll stay looking good with very little maintenance required.
High quality wooden sash windows at cost effective prices
Our windows are made from highly quality timber and glass and because we install them ourselves, they are available at cost-effective, affordable prices. The ideal way to update the look of your home, the bespoke wooden sash windows we install in Barnes and Mortlake offer the perfect solution for properties of all ages.
To find out more about our range of bespoke timber windows, or to obtain a free, no-obligation quote at a time to suit you, why not get in touch with us today?