Timber framed sash windows installed in Dorking by Berry Construction
Dorking boasts a wide range of elegant period homes, from large villas in the Rose Hill conservation area, through to Victorian terraces, Edwardian semis and more. Regardless of the age of your home, timber framed sash windows offer an excellent way to enhance the look of your property, helping to increase its value and reduce energy costs.
Installing timber framed sash windows offers a wide range of benefits and here are just some of the things we know our customers in Dorking love about our windows:
- Home improvements can prove costly, however our windows are competitively priced and offer a highly-quality, long-term solution. Made from superb quality timber and designed and built to last, the bespoke sash windows we install will ensure your home has that all-import kerb appeal.
- Although plastic UPVC windows might initially prove slightly cheaper to install, they simply don’t last as long as timber frames. The average lifespan of UPVC is 20 years whilst their timber counterparts will last at least four decades before they need replacing.
- We know how important energy costs are to our customers and by installing our windows, you could help reduce your heating bills. Thanks to the energy efficient glass we use, our bespoke sash windows will help to keep the cold out during the winter, keeping fuel bills low and ensuring your home is warm and cosy.
- Security is also important and thanks to our robust, secure window locks, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that your family, home and possessions are protected against intruders.
- If you live on one of Dorking’s busier streets, you’ll find that our windows help to reduce noise and air pollution.
Our timber framed windows offer the perfect choice for homes of all styles and ages. Ideal for complementing the period features of Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian homes, or for adding a touch of traditional style to contemporary properties, installing bespoke sash windows will help to make your home more attractive to prospective buyers in the future.
- Alongside our range of timber framed sash windows, we also offer an elegant range of casement windows. Whether installed alone or alongside sash windows, our window range is the ideal choice for discerning homeowners in Dorking.
Whether you’d like to replace just one of your windows or an entire house worth, no job is too large or small for Berry Construction.
- The windows we install are easy to care for with very little maintenance required – apart from the occasional visit from your window cleaner! Unlike plastic UPVC frames, our windows will not discolour, leak or warp, providing you with peace of mind that they’ll stay looking good for many decades to come.
Contact Berry Construction to find out more
If you would like to find out more about our range of bespoke sash windows, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to obtain a free, no-obligation quote. Available for installation throughout Dorking, our team of fully trained window fitters have the expertise to ensure your windows add character and value to your home.